Niana Wild Rose Candle 165g
Description : A feminine aroma of the world's most universally loved flower, the Rose. Soothing, dreamy and distinct, a hint of cardamom and amber adds warmth to the romantic sweetness of the flower.
How to use :
Burning your candle for the first time:
- Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
- Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle:
- Allow candle to cool before relighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting to minimize mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep all objects, including matches and wick trimmings out of the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
- Keep candle out of drafts.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Ingredients : 1 scented soy candle in a clear glass container
Country of Origin : India