Kehairtherapy Coco Keratin 500ml ( For Virgin / Henna Coated Hair
Coco is a maximum strength keratin smoothing treatment that offers superior curl reduction, shine and smoothing for even the most resistant and unruly types of hair. This special formula contains Cacao Seed butter, a powerful antioxidant that nourishes and protects the hair from styling and environmental elements. Wheat And Rice Proteins smooth, repair and reduce frizz. Also enriched with collagen for amazing strength, repair, and elasticity.
How To Use:
1) SHAMPOOING- Apply KT Clarifying Shampoo on wet hair and emulsify into a lather from roots to ends, wash twice with Shampoo for Chemically treated or Sensitized hair & wash thrice for Virgin Hair/Henna Coated/Colour Pigments, making sure to leave the shampoo for 5 min each time then rinse out product leaving no residue & towel dry hair to Þnish preparation by detangling with wide a toothed comb for next step.
2) Procedure: On 60 - 70% Towel dried hair, start KT Keratin Treatment and wear gloves before handling Keratin product.
3) Divide hair into four Classic sections. Shake the bottle of KT Keratin treatment well. Pour 30-35ml in a treatment bowl for thick texture of medium length hair & 50-55ml of treatment for thick texture of long length hair.
4) Start application on hair with an applicator brush while avoiding the scalp. Application should be continued on both sides simultaneously. Follow the KT ACE Technique APPLY - COMB - EMULSIFY. Start from nape area, leaving 1 inch from roots, apply till hair ends, emulsify & comb evenly. Maintain neatness while applying product and make sure to take enough product so that it does not dry off quickly or starts dripping.
5) Complete full head application, cover with shower cap & give steam for 20min as its mandatory for better penetration. If client is not comfortable with steam, then cover full head with a warm towel wrap. After steam, allow hair to reach room temperature. DonÕt remove shower cap and leave the treatment in the hair for another 25 mins. After a total of 20+25=45 mins remove shower cap and emulsify hair with hands while wearing gloves. (DO NOT COMB)
6) Go ahead with KT Test and after successful KT Test, proceed to the next step.
7) Finger dry hair to 100% with cold air.
8) Once moisture is dried, use a flat Paddle brush and blow-dry on medium heat. Start Ironing at 90* Elevation. Ironing is the most important step. (Detail mentioned below)
9) Product absorbs better upon application of thermal heat i.e. Ironing. Use a ceramic plate iron and iron each fine section 10-12 times to lock in the treatment.
10) For environmental protection & to control Static hair after hair ironing, use KT Damascene Oil or KT Botanical Rose Oil.
COCO Keratin Treatment: 0 to 0.5 level i.e. close to 1 Level colour lift on Red & Copper tones only.
TREATMENT LASTING: COCO Keratin Up to 32-36 Hair-washes
IMMEDIATE POST SERVICE: NO head bands, NO clips, NO excess sweat for next 24hrs, Hair wash after 24hrs at Salon. Before Hair Wash, Þnger dry with cool air to dry o_ any moisture in scalp or roots.
MANDATORY: IRON HAIR followed with HAIR WASH
Iron hair with a Ceramic Iron on medium to thick sections with 5-6 strokes in each section then wash hair with KT Shampoo followed by KT Conditioner with lukewarm water. After Hair wash, finger dry hair with cool air to see Þnal results. Give Þnishing touch by paddle drying the hair to 100% and add a pump of KT Damascene Oil to add shine. For lasting results, continue using KT homecare Shampoos & Conditioners.
Total Service Duration -130min i.e. 2hrs & 10mins.
IMPORTANT: Timely Visit to salon for Hair Spa.
KT COCO Keratin - Keratin Infused Deep Conditioning Hair Spa or KT Brazilian Silk Masque.
Manufacturer & Packer Details - Ccigmaa Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor, Plot NO-1 Compound No-1, Marol Co-Operative Industrial Estate Marol Maroushi Road, Andheri East Mumbai-400059
Country of Origin - India
Country of Manufacturer - India