Planet Herbs Lifesciences Kufex Syrup 100ml
Relief from cold, cough and Bronchitis.
Description: Kufex contains authentic herbal extracts which impart anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, mucolytic and expectorant effect to harmlessly facilitate expulsion of phlegm and restore normal breathing.
Essential Ingredients/ Tablet
|Tulsi||Ocimum sanctum||1.25 gm|
|Mulethi||Glycyrrhiza glabra||1.25 gm|
|Vasaka||Adhatoda vasica||1.25 gm|
|Kakarsinghi||Pistacia intgerrima||1.00 gm|
|Ginger||Zingiber officinale;||1.00 gm|
|Sauf||Foeniculum vulgare||1.00 gm|
|Pippali||Piper longum||1.00 gm|
|Tylophora||Tylophora asthmatica||1.00 gm|
|Draksha||Vitis venifera||1.00 gm|
|Ellaichi||Eletteria cardamomum||0.09 gm|
- It helps to mobilise mucus in bronchitis and asthma.
- Severe respiratory conditions like asthma, sore throats, coughing and bronchitis, can be treated using liquorice. It has proved beneficial in treating sore throat, cough and anorexia and persistent low fever.
- Vasicine on oxidation converts into vasicinone which also is a very efficient bronchodilator. Hence Adhatoda is very useful for treating chronic and acute bronchitis, allergy and asthma, whooping cough, emphysema and obstructive airway ailments.
- They are used in the treatment of coughs, asthma.
- Among the various health benefits of ginger the common one is its effect on cold and cough, with antibacterial and antiseptic property ginger can be very effective towards cold.
- Eliminate cold and provide relief in respiratory infections like asthma & bronchitis.
- This herbal medicine provides better circulation of blood and enhances the immune system. Pippali provides great relief from cough and throat infections.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-spasmodic actions and useful for the treatment of asthma.
- They boost overall body immunity. it contains catechins which are good in health protecting functions. it protects from fungal and viral infections.
- Relief from cold, cough and bronchitis
Dosage: 1-2 tea spoon thrice a day with warm water or as per advice of the doctor