ThriveCo Ultra-Light Mineral-Based SPF 50 PA+++ Daily Sunscreen Gel 50ml
Here is a feel-good sunscreen you will and must want to wear every day! It is formulated with physical sunscreen filters like titanium dioxide and offers broad-spectrum sun protection without leaving behind a white residue. What's more? Well, ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Polyglutamic Acid, and Resveratrol offer skincare benefits aplenty. The lightweight feel and matt, velvety texture make it a powerful makeup primer as well.
- A super-hydrating, MINERAL-BASED FORMULA that protects, nourishes, and hydrates the skin. It doesnÕt leave a WHITE CAST and provides ABSORBS QUICKLY
- Sun damage can negate the benefits of other skincare products. This formula PRESERVES THE EFFICACY of your skin care regime. Titanium Dioxide creates a UVA and UVB filter offering COMPLETE SOLAR DEFENSE, thereby preventing freckles, hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It SOOTHES THE SKIN and keeps REDNESS at bay.
- Infused with 33 kDa Hyaluronic Acid and Polyglutamic Acid, it combines the goodness of SKIN HYDRATION with SUN PROTECTION
- Combats skin damage caused by digital overexposure. Indoor usage MITIGATES THE EFFECT OF BLUE LIGHT damage, which leads to premature ageing. Reservatrol, a powerful antioxidant, protects against environmental aggressors and PREVENTS SKIN AGEING on a cellular level
- A DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED formulation made from scientifically proven, award-winning ingredients. It is cruelty-free and devoid of nasty chemicals. How To Use: Apply a liberal quantity on the face and neck in the AM post the application of a hydrating face serum. Apply even when indoors, to safeguard against blue light.
Country of origin: India
Country of manufacturer : India
Manufacturer Details : Beaucience India Pvt Ltd, D-4/1 First Floor, Pocket W, Okhla Industrial Area Phase 2 Okhla New Delhi 110021, Mfg Lic. No: S(0464)20/CM/1074.ISO:9001:2015
Packer Details: ThriveCo.in, 5-B, 2nd floor, 11th Cross, RMV Extension, near CPRI, Sadashiva Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080, India